The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- Portions 4
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil Stick
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 bag (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 brioche rolls
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Melt Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil Stick in large nonstick skillet and cook onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove onion and keep warm.
- Add spinach to same skillet and cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Add eggs to same skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are set, about 1 minute.
- Arrange onion, spinach and eggs evenly on rolls.
For extra creamy eggs, stir 1/2 cup of your favorite grated cheese into beaten eggs before cooking.